On this episode of Expanded Perspectives the guys start the show off talking about how as the world population continues to rise and open space becomes more scarce, water might become the next human frontier, in the form of a floating city. Dutch researchers have a model for such livable space, which could include homes, farms and parks. The news agency says the floating city concept could become a reality within a couple of decades for the Netherlands. Then, a law enforcement officer on recently submitted footage of what he calls an unidentified creature. The officer, who chose to remain anonymous,said that he was driving his car south of Lordsburgh, New Mexico, when his cellphone camera captured the incident this week.
Then, a woman writes into the show to talk about a scary encounter she had one night while staying over at a friends house. Then, another police officer sees the Mothman in Chicago. After the break Cam brings up some very unusual ghost or spirit sightings from people while they are S.C.U.B.A. diving. All of this and much more on this weeks installment of Expanded Perspectives!
- Floating City Could be The Answer for Rising Seas
- Police Officer Records Mothman-Like Humanoid Footage in New Mexico Desert
- Chicago Police Officer Reports ‘Phantom’ Sightings in Auburn Gresham Neighborhood
- Expanded Perspectives Elite
- Pretty Lights vs. Led Zeppelin (Pretty Lights)
- Alive (Krewella)
- My Only Hope (Pretty Lights)
- Almost Familiar