On this episode of Expanded Perspectives the guys talk about a scholar of early Christianity at the University of Texas has announced his discovery earlier this year of a priceless fragment of the New Testament written in ancient Greek – for sale on eBay with an opening bid of just $99, next they discuss how giant waves have recently exposed rare petroglyphs that have not been seen in years. Then after the break we get into some strange sightings/encounters that seem to happen around bridges. It’s almost like bridges themselves are some kind or portal, some kind of bridge or doorway through which a collective multitude of paranormal phenomena is entering our realm of existence. Finally, we play an amazing encounter one of our listeners had in Alaska with the “Kushtaka.” Thanks for listening, have a great week!
- Priceless Ancient Papyrus with Gospel of John Extract Found on eBay for $99
- Monster Surf Exposes Rare Petroglyphs in Hawaii
- Some of the Most Haunted Bridges in the Country
- Did an Astronaut Tweet a pic of a UFO?
- The Kushtaka
- In Search of the Kushtaka Book
All music for Expanded Perspectives is provided with permission from Pretty Lights! Purchase, Download and Donate at www.prettylightsmusic.com
- Pretty Lights vs Led Zeppelin
- One Day They’ll Know
- More Important Than Michael Jordon
- Out of Time