On this episode of Expanded Perspectives the guys talk about an encounter by a World War II B-17 pilot and real life gremlins, Mountain Bikers that come across a Reptilian, the oldest message in a bottle ever found in the Baltic Sea, 7 of the most cursed objects, time slips, time storms and The Texas Cryptid Hunter Mike Mayes joins us to talk about his new children’s book Patty: A Sasquatch Story. Thanks to everyone for listening and stay tuned for some exciting upcoming authors and researchers in the next few weeks. ↓ Read the rest of this entry…
This is the Expanded Perspectives Noteworthy News of the Week. Follow the show on Twitter and Facebook. If you like show and want to help out the the guys, please rate and review the show on iTunes and/or Stitcher. Thank you All.
- Can Robots have Social Intelligence?
- Reptilian Humanoid Startles Bikers in the Sonoran Desert
- Message in a Bottle May be World’s Oldest
- Ancient Flint Tools dated to 14,000 Years Ago
- World War II Pilot Speaks Out: Gremlins Are Real!
- South Pole is a Great Place to View Space
- World’s Oldest Decimal Times Table Found in China
- Did the Smithsonian discover ALIEN skulls in Antarctica?
- 7 Terrifying Cursed Objects That Actually Exist
On this episode of Expanded Perspectives we discuss the recently captured Chupacabra, UFO sightings over Canada, Gigantic Stone Wall found in Siberia, Russia and we speak with Rick Osmon about Romans in America prior to Christopher Columbus. Rick Osmon was selected for the United States Air Force Academy right out of high school. He later attended Vincennes University and earned an Associates of Science in Laser and Electro-Optics Technology. ↓ Read the rest of this entry…