On this weeks episode of Expanded Perspectives, the guys start the show off talking about how a new design concept that aims to combine the luxury of a hotel room with a high-speed rail system could make traveling between U.S. cities faster and far more comfortable. Then, Archaeologists excavating a site in Eastern Ethiopia have found evidence of a mythical “city of giants” which was a thriving center of commerce between the 10th and 15th centuries.
Then, on June 7, the couple found a canoe on the river bank in Belcher believed to have been carved from a tree by members of the Caddo tribe more than 900 years ago. After the break Kyle brings up some unusual sightings that have taken place in some of the world’s deserts. Including giant snakes, phantom stagecoaches and a desert form of Sasquatch. All of this and more on this weeks installment of Expanded Perspectives!
- ‘Hyperloop Hotel’ Could Be the Future of Luxury Travel
- Ancient City Found in Ethiopia Sheds New Light on Country’s History
- The Journey of the 1,000-Year-Old Canoe Found in Red River
- Large Human-Like ‘Black Bat’ Seen by Multiple Witnesses at Adler Planetarium
All music for Expanded Perspectives is provided by Pretty Lights. Purchase, Download and Donate at www.prettylightsmusic.com.
- Pretty Lights vs. Led Zeppelin
- Gold Coast Hustle
- Let The World Hurry By
- Almost Familiar