On this episode of Expanded Perspectives the guys start the show off talking about how scientists say it’s possible to build a new type of self-replicating computer that replaces silicon chips with processors made from DNA molecules, and it would be faster than any other form of computer ever proposed – even quantum computers. Called a nondeterministic universal Turing machine (NUTM), it’s predicted that the technology could execute all possible algorithms at once by taking advantage of DNA’s ability to replicate almost perfect copies of itself over billions of years. Then, apparently some corpses actually heat up after death. Could this explain some of the Spontaneous Human Combustion stories? Then, a Canadian witness at Port Greville reported discovering a disc-shaped object moving out of a local bay and shooting into the sky after watching video previously shot in the area. Then, a Voodoo Doll causes all kinds of trouble for a small town in rural Nicaragua. After the break Kyle brings up the terrifying story of some lost Cosmonaut’s in outer space. All this and more on this weeks addition of Expanded Perspectives!
- Scientists Want to Build a Super-Fast, Self-Replicating Computer That “Grows as It Computes”
- Some Corpses May Mysteriously Heat Up After Death
- Disc UFO caught on Camera Moving Out of Bay
- Voodoo Doll Causes Trouble in Nicaragua
- The Lost Cosmonauts of the USSR: dramatic transmissions picked up from outer space
All music for Expanded Perspectives is provided by Pretty Lights. Purchase, Download and Donate at www.prettylightsmusic.com.
- Pretty Lights vs. Led Zeppelin
- Evening Sun
- Future Blind
- Almost Familiar